Sr. Regional Development Director
Responsible for generating revenue by managing, recruiting, and expanding volunteer, donor and sponsorship efforts throughout the region. Maximizes funds raised for ALSAC, while increasing the support for and awareness of St Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Conducts multiple high-revenue ($500,000+) special events for general and multicultural markets throughout the region, works with the coordinators, committees and partners of these events to maximize revenue and grow events. This is an individual contributor role.
- Requires knowledge of fundraising and public relations
- Very strong communication, organizational, interpersonal skills and public speaking skills
- Face to face interaction with event volunteers/sponsors
- Understand difficult verbal or written instructions
- Understand data processing applications
- Knowledge ordinarily acquired through Bachelor’s Degree
- Six years fundraising, sales, marketing and/or related experience preferred
- Multicultural marketing experience preferred in select markets
- Travel 40%
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.