SAHCC Membership Benefits at a Glance
The San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is the leading resource, advocate, and access point for Hispanic businesses, Hispanics in business, and the Hispanic market.
Our 5 Pillars of Focus:
- Business Advocacy – Supporting our members by monitoring issues and legislation at federal, state,
and local levels that directly impacts their growth.
- Economic Development – Supporting growth of successful small businesses, creating a stronger
educated workforce and making San Antonio a great “Headquarter City” for large corporations.
- International Trade – We are committed to cultivating and fostering international business relations,
trade, and economic growth for our members as well as the business community.
- Education – Exposing middle school students to STEM industries and career pathways through our
CORE4 STEM Program.
- Leadership – Helping create “Tomorrow’s Leaders” through our prestigious leadership programs.
Access to Chamber Master Membership Portal —Click here to create your account!
Access to San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Membership Directory.
Advertisement on Hispanic Chamber weekly Member Newsletter & Website (2 free per year).
Opportunity to join 2017 SAHCC Committees Directory.fillable form and attend monthly meetings.
C0-host a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and receive marketing exposure through our social media.
Opportunity to be featured in our Small Business Spotlight Newsletter.
Access to affordable Educational Workshops and Small Business Training Sessions.
Access to Job Openings on our website.
Free use of office space for member meetings at the Pearl with Free Parking.
Once a quarter you can choose from a large, medium, or small conference room.
Over 100 events a year (networking, ribbon cuttings, luncheons, workshops, golf tournament, formal events such as our Annual Gala and Business Awards Dinner).