What the Hispanic Chamber
Provides to You as an Educator
- SAHCC board room with projector (35 person max)
- SAHCC members to attend your class
- Event Marketing to include:
- Website and Calendar listing
- SAHCC U Calendar listing
- Newsletter marketing
- Added to applicable print materials
- Surveys to provide feedback
What You’ll Provide
to Teach a Class
- Your educational presentation
- Marketing and Powerpoint (if applicable)
- Catered lunch for registered participants
- Market event to your network
* must be a member of the San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce to be an SAHCC U educator.
Your a few steps away from being part of SAHCC U
Follow the steps below and email email@example.com with the information requested for approval.
- Pick an available date from the calendar three weeks in advance of the date you would like to hold your presentation(Must be an available Tuesday or Thursday at 11:30)
- Send details of the catered lunch you are providing (You must provide lunch for all attendees using a SAHCC member restaurant or caterer – click here for directory)
- Send an outline of your presentation and powerpoint if you are using one
- Title of your presentation, your name, phone number, and email address
Please note: Allow two business days for notice of approval from SAHCC.
* Please limit participation to one class per month ** All applications subject to SAHCC approval, date and event availability.