Join us and vote YES on all five 2012 Bond initiatives!
Early voting begins today for the City’s $596 million Proposed Bond Program and continues through Tuesday, May 8.
Early voting hours vary as listed here:
- Monday, April 30, through Friday, May 4 – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, May 5 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, May 6 – 12 noon to 6 p.m.
- Monday, May 7, and Tuesday, May 8 – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The Bond Program will be divide funding into five infrastructure categories:
- Prop. 1 Streets, Bridges, and Sidewalks
- Prop. 2 Drainage and Flood Control
- Prop. 3 Parks Recreation and Open Space
- Prop. 4 Library, Museum, Cultural Arts Facilities Improvements
- Prop. 5 Public Safety Facilities Improvements
The San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors encourages its members and the community to vote in support of the City’s Bond Program. Each proposition will be voted on independently. For complete details on the Proposed Bond Program, visit the City of San Antonio’s website.
The San Antonio Hispanic Chamber also asks voters to support the City Charter Amendment on the ballot which outlines procedures for special elections for vacant Council seats if there are more than 270 days remaining in an unexpired term.