Cuellar & Associates, LLC is an Insurance & Financial Services Agency that offers the utmost level of customization and client servicing. We are currently seeking candidates to fill an Agency Support Specialist position. This is a very dynamic opportunity within our firm that will allow you to gain insight and experience in multiple areas. In our growing environment, you will support multiple divisions: Life Insurance Sales, Agency Development and Agency Recruiting & Training.
Cuellar and Associates LLC has been in business for 28 years in the San Antonio area. This is an exciting time; we are growing and this role will be instrumental in our growth. In this role, the Agency Support Specialist will assist the following divisions:
Life Insurance Sales
- Prepares life insurance applications and supplemental forms for client review and signature, orders exam and labs with appropriate exam vendor.
- Conducts regular follow-up with exam vendors and client until completed application and exam requirements are received.
- Review new insurance applications for missing information, i.e., forms, signatures, policy criteria, etc., prior to submission to the insurance carrier.
- Acts as a conduit for all issues associated with a case to include coordination with all departments.
- Assists in preparation of office meetings or office events.
- Use various systems, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentation, and recording software.
- Read and analyze incoming emails and handle them as needed
- Source resumes for qualified candidates and review qualifications.
- Invite and schedule candidates to interview with hiring Manager or Recruiter.
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
- Maintain and update applicant tracking with all applicants screened and action taken on each.
Experience with Microsoft Office products is required, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
Texas General Lines – Life Health License required.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information and to apply click here.