Tejas Premier is formally inviting your company to participate in submitting a quote for Renovation of the Alamo Community College – Kerrville Campus – Welding and Nursing facility.
- Assigned Estimator is: Andrew Wallace | C: 210-380-4256 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bids due to Tejas: Wednesday, August 21st at 2:00pm
- Submit questions to Tejas by Monday 12 Aug 2019 @ 2:00pm
- Email Quotes and / or Questions to: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Validity Period: Bids must remain valid for 120 calendar days after submission.
- Sales Tax: This project is [TAX EXEMPT]. If a taxable item is present, sales tax must be included and shown as a separate line item on your quote.
- Project Duration: 180 cal daysExpected Start of Construction:_October 2019, Construction end date: March 2020.
- Subcontractor Agreement: Please review the Tejas Premier (Sample) Subcontractor Contract located in the “Other” folder within BuildingConnected. NOTE: If awarded the work, that subcontract agreement will be utilized between Tejas and your company.
- Amendments/Addenda: Acknowledge all Amendments/Addendums on your proposal.
The Scope of Work includes, but is not limited to the following CSI divisions:
- Division 2: Demolition and site work
- Division 3: Concrete cutting
- Division 4: Masonry CMU
- Division 8: Openings doors and windows
- Division 9: Finishes, ceramic tile
- Division 10: Specialties, bathroom
- Division 22: Plumbing
- Division 23: HVAC
- Division 26: Electrical
- Division 27: Communications
- Division 28: Electronic Safety and Security