Allstate Agency Licensed Sales Professional
Immediate Opening for The Right Candidate – $75,000 -$80,000 earning potential
Insurance Sales Producer (P&C Licensed Preferred) Allstate Insurance – San Antonio, Texas
North 281/Brook Hollow San Antonio
We have been recognized as one of the fastest growing NEW Allstate Agencies in San Antonio, come see why!
The Villalon Insurance Agency in San Antonio looking for an excellent Sales Professional. If you are extremely driven ,
highly motivated, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career
with excellent income and growth potential.
This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging
new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on
providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live
a good life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s
understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed
Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest
in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Licensed Experienced Sales Producer Allstate Insurance- San Antonio, TX
Full-time, Base + Commission + Bonuses
Insurance Sales Representative Responsibilities :
● Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
● Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
● Develop new sales opportunities, makes sales presentations, and close sales
● Establish client relationships and follow up with clients, as needed
● Develop ongoing networking relationships with Small Business owners – such as Real Estate Agents, Mortgage
Lenders, Auto Dealerships, Roofing Companies, etc.
Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
● Be a team player to help grow the agency
● Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
● Be organized and efficient
● Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day
● Ensure a positive customer experience
● Confident self-starter who works well independently
● Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
● Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
● Sales experience is a plus
● Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
● Must be willing to obtain insurance license; already possessing a license is a plus
● Bilingual candidates welcome
The Licensed Sales Professional opportunity is not an employment opportunity directly with Allstate Insurance Company, but employment as a staff with Allstate
Exclusive Agents who are independent contractors. ©2016 Allstate Insurance Co.