Business Development Manager
Department: Business Development Reports to: Executive Vice President
Location: San Antonio Last Updated: October 9, 2019
SCI Engineering is a multi-discipline firm offering a variety of services from the design development stage through construction. We specialize in Geotechnical, Environmental, Natural Resources, Cultural Resources and Construction Material Testing services.
SCI Engineering is currently seeking an ambitious and energetic Business Development Professional to expand services in the South/Central Texas market to support our continued growth in our San Antonio and Austin offices. The primary goal of the position is to generate sales and forge strong relationships with clients. The Business Development Manager will oversee the implementation and maintenance of all South/Central Texas business development activities.
- Develop a sales strategy focused on project acquisition and customer satisfaction.
- Attend, arrange, and conduct business meetings with prospective clients.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Develop key client relationships with new and existing contacts.
- Develop an average opportunity pipeline of potential business that will be maintained each year.
- Establish and monitor expenses for Business Development budgets/projections.
- Promote SCI’s products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree required in relevant field or area.
- 10 plus years of experience in Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) business development activities in the South/Central Texas market.
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM software (preferably Deltek Vision).
- Prior experience with RFP/RFQs and responses to federal submittals.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines in a timely fashion.
- Prior experience in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) industry preferred.
Apply at https://sciengineering.com/search-careers/
SCI Engineering is an EOE/ Minorities/ Females/ Vet/ Disabled Employer