The Branch Manager is the primary sales branch contact for the consumer and small business market segment and takes responsibility for acquiring new and developing existing member relationships. Directs and coordinates branch activities personally and through branch staff to attain branch goals, including sales, customer service, proper credit quality, operational and overall branch profitability. Maintains business and community relationships in the local area.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in various civic, social and community aairs to increase the Credit Union’s visibility and to enhance new business opportunities within the assigned market.
- Acquires and develops small and mid-sized business member relationships by proactively developing business and community relationships within the assigned market while representing the credit union.
- Plans, coordinates and monitors the overall activities and operations of a full-service branch oce, including tracking and monitoring sales, member performance against established plans and objectives and meeting goals.
- Interviews, hires, and trains employees; plans, assigns, and directs work; evaluates performance; rewards and disciplines employees; addresses complaints and resolves problems.
- Monitors the security of MSR or Teller cash drawers, night depository, ATM’s and vault to ensure cash and near cash assets of the credit union and the transaction records are protected.
- Maintains communications with Retail Sales and Service Manager; prepares and submits standard reports; attends scheduled management meetings.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience: 2 – 5 years of similar or related experience in the finance industry. Experience in branch management and credit union products and services. Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish required.
- Education: 2 year college degree or comparable certifications and/or experience. 4 year college degree preferred.
- Interpersonal Skills: The ability to lead, direct, motivate and influence others while maintaining a significant level of diplomacy and trust. Teamwork capabilities across different departments.
- Other Skills: Strong negotiation and influencing skills. Ability to complete a high volume of work with accuracy. Detail oriented. Software: MS Office, 10-key calculator by touch. Symitar, Meridian Link experience is a plus.
For more information or to apply, visit: rivercityfcu.org/careers