Senior Learning & Analytics Manager
City Year San Antonio is looking for a Senior Learning & Analytics Manager. This person will be responsible for the site’s data analysis, including communicating data to a variety of stakeholders, including school and district partners, Americorps Members, funders, and other City Year staffers. The other primary function of their role will be supporting the program staff with observation and coaching.
The ideal candidate had strong data analysis skills and can assess a classroom because they have a strong pedagogical background.
Please contact Courtney Wai <email@example.com>the hiring manager (who would be this individual’s manager), she would be happy to answer any questions.
Also, the qualifications are listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least three years, preferably more, of experience and demonstrated expertise as a classroom teacher and/or instructional coach with data-informed instruction experience
- Must be passionate about using data for continuous improvement with demonstrated expertise in data management and analysis techniques, including the use of managing large databases
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data to inform programmatic changes and improvements
- Prior experience reporting and sharing data with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Prior experience or knowledge of standards-based curriculum and instruction preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Demonstrated willingness to work as and be a strong and collaborative team member
- Demonstrated ability to perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment with stringent deadlines
- Strong group facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong commitment to and experience developing a diverse workforce and working effectively with people with different work styles and backgrounds
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work with and interact with multiple, diverse stakeholders
- Able to execute on goals within flexible and changing environments
- Willingness to powerfully represent City Year, including wearing the City Year uniform, and upholding all City Year professional standards
- Attitude Essentials—growth mindset, passion for City Year’s mission, detail orientation, commitment to teamwork
- Valid driver’s license