Job Title: Technology Manager
Job Summary: The Technology Manager will advance UP Partnership’s strategic use of technology to accelerate San Antonio’s progress toward achieving educational equity. The Technology Manager will be responsible for implementing technological solutions to facilitate both the agency’s internal operations and its suite of interconnected community initiatives. A primary function of the position is to be an integral part of the cross-sector team that designs and carries out the data infrastructure, particularly its Salesforce component, for the Alamo PROMISE initiative. This position is situated in UP’s Data Department, working closely with the Data Manager and reporting to the Director of Data, Research, and Analytics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Administer Salesforce for internal optimization and as a key component of UP Partnership’s role in the Alamo PROMISE initiative; play a key role in the cross-sector team that connects multiple data systems to effectively manage Alamo PROMISE
▪ Help launch innovative uses of new technologies that have the potential for scalable adoption
▪ Solicit and synthesize feedback from a spectrum of stakeholders to arrive at solutions that prioritize community voice
▪ Stay current on leading technologies in education intended to address inequities
▪ Interface with other leaders in the ed tech space, including consultants and product developers, to proactively develop partnerships that amplify our work
Education, Job Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
▪ A Master’s degree in information systems, computer science, business, or related field or Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years relevant work experience
▪ Experienced in Salesforce, preferably as an administrator; 2+ years professional Salesforce experience strongly preferred
▪ Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
▪ Ability to be self-directed, with a track record of taking initiative in process management
▪ Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau a plus
▪ Desirable Skills: PL/SQL, Automation, Testing, HTML/XHTML
The Technology Manager position is a full-time, benefits eligible position. Anticipated start date is on or before June 17, 2019. Annual salary range is $54,000-$60,000 depending on education and experience.
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to Kathleen Denny at email@example.com by 5:00pm on Friday, May 24, 2019.
UP Partnership, formerly the P16Plus Council of Greater Bexar County, is a collective impact partnership that leverages data and coordinates leaders to drive youth outcomes across San Antonio. For more information about our organization, visit our website at https://uppartnership.org.
UP Partnership is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- : UP Partnership
- : 05/24/2019
- : Kathleen Denny, Ph.D.
- : firstname.lastname@example.org
- : 2107874655
- : https://uppartnership.org/contact-up-partnership/#current_openings
Kathleen Denny, Ph.D.