H-E-B’s Central Station Team Awarded CSAA Five Diamond Certification
Bravo! Proud Hispanic Chamber Corporate Member H-E-B has been awarded the prestigious Central Station Alarm Association (CSAA) Five Diamond Certification.
H-E-B’s team of 12 Central Station Partners monitors security and fire alarms for over 400 H-E-B locations 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, and also provides Partner assistance during inclement weather and serious incidents.
The CSAA Five Diamond Program is a balanced certification program that provides differentiation in the central station monitoring marketplace because it signifies five points of excellence:
- Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized testing laboratory such as FM Global, Intertek/ETL, and UL.
- Commitment to the highest levels of Customer Service.
- Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing by having 100 percent of its Central Station operators certified using the CSAA online training series.
- Commitment to raising the industry standards through CSAA membership and participation in its activities.
- Commitment to reducing false police and fire dispatches.
The United States has approximately 2,700 Central Stations, which communicate and interact with law enforcement, fire, and emergency services agencies. Of this group, fewer than two hundred Central Stations have achieved the “Five Diamond Certified” status.
“This is really a great achievement and honor for the Central Station and Loss Prevention Team. It reinforces our commitment to providing our Customers and Partners with world-class security and alarm monitoring,” says Steve Hanz, Central Station Manager.
Congratulations to the Central Station Team!